tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 21 13:37:45 1995

Re: need help with a timeline

>Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 13:02:42 -0800
>From: [email protected]

>i am trying to put together a timeline for the klingon's history. i would
>like any info avalable. ENGLISH PLEASE! save me time.

>please enter in this format
> YEAR - INFO
>	   EPISODE OR OTHER RESORSE

>example:
>2367- Gowlron becomes leader of the high council. He assumed this office when
>     K'mpec was murdered.

>Any info is greatly appreashiated
>i have some specific questions

OK, ok... So we're a Klingon-related group.  But please, this post doesn't
have anything to do with the Klingon language!  I realize neither have some
other posts recently... Well, look.  I suppose it makes sense to post this
here, but please try not to in the future, unless you're dealing *with* or
*in* the LANGUAGE, as the list's charter says.  We're NOT a Star Trek fan
group.  And most importantly, anyone who answers this, *P*L*E*A*S*E do so
by private email.  The myriad discussions of Trek minutiae that are likely
to result from such answers would drown out any serious linguistic
discussion.  OK?

~mark, List Grammarian, pulling rank.

Back to archive top level