tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 21 09:31:41 1995

Re: Klingons conquer Worlds Chat (sort of...)

>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 09:14:29 -0800
>From: [email protected] (Jim Boniface)

>>Really??  You just type what you want to say??  What a clever idea for an
>>interface.  MUSH works just the same way.  I wonder if there's a copyright
>>problem.

> You can use a mouse in a MUSH to move around? I didn't know that. The only
>problem I have with a MUSHes in general is that there are alot of commands
>to remember, not really so many for moving and talking, but to "enhance" the
>"mood" so to speak.

No, I was referring to the part about just typing what you want to say.

Depends what you mean by a lot of commands: there's moving, talking, and
posing, and with those you can set all the moods you want.  There are scads
of others for programming and building and setting up your character... but
is it easy on Worlds Chat to add your own suite of rooms, or build your own
unique avatar, or program something to provide services/information/whatnot
to other people?  Is it even possible?

~mark

Back to archive top level