tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 19 22:59:44 1995

tlhIngan Hol in EGM!!

Um, gang.  Am I crazy?

I was just scanning through my new issue of "Electronic Games Monthly",
and, in their section for cheat codes, the following just "leaped out"
at me:

    "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" for the Super NES:

        Mission 01: NUHHOM
        Mission 02: SEPLOS
        Mission 03: YOSMIS
        Mission 04: VANDAQ
        Mission 05: BIQPUM
        Mission 06: DISYIB
        Mission 07: MUDJIB
        Mission 08: VESDUJ
        Mission 09: YOTHOM
        Mission 10: QUVMOH

[  Awful capitalization courtesy of EGM, not me!  ]

I wonder if there is a game designer at "Playmates Interactive Entertainment"
who is on this list????  Or, somebody who just looked at TKD and thought it
would be a good inside joke.  Some of them almost seem like they might apply
to the game.  Unfortunately, I know nothing about the game itself.

qu'  [ He who claims to _just_ lurk, but has posted thrice in the past month. ]

--
.  Joe Steger ([email protected])                                        .
.  "I see nothing!  I hear nothing!  I know nothing!" -- Hans Schultz  .

Back to archive top level