tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 19 09:00:10 1995

Re: Klingons conquer Worlds Chat (sort of...)

>I can't really participate in this World's Chat thing, since my main
>connection is via a UNIX machine at work.  I could try with my laptop at
>home... but I can't help wondering why there isn't even a third as much
>interest in using the KLI MUSH, which *is* accessible from all
>internet-connected platforms.  Anyone?

 Easy. 1) world chat is EASY to use, move mouse, type what you want to say.
2) Graphics. 3) Virtual Graphics. 4) customizable graphics 5) mainly I
suppose, graphics.

 If I may suggest checking it out on your laptop. It may be well worth it.

Jim

Back to archive top level