tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 19 08:56:41 1995

Re: Broadcast Klingon --

> >>      *Up the Long Ladder
> >
> >>            I hunt in darkness.
> >>            The stars my guide.
> >>            The memory of you sings in my blood.
> >>            I sieze the gift.
> >>            Carry it to your bower.
> >>            And lay at your feet the hearts of my enemies.
> >
> >What context was this in? I don't remember it from the episode.
>
> It's at the very end of the script.  I suspect it wound up on the
> cutting room floor.  Would have been nice.

    Forgive me but I have forgot how this poetry got put in this
    thread.  It was part of an original script but in what
    context??

    Was this read by Worf?
    Was it in tlhIngan Hol?

    This is indeed a VERY Klingon piece of literature.
    Shall we attempt to translate it into its original language?

    david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * The Naked Stars observe your deeds.....and yawn.

Back to archive top level