tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 18 15:52:12 1995

Re: Conquer the World (Chat Room)

>> Hm.... I have heard somebody talking about the 'casstle' in World
>> Chat 8. Can't find it though..... That would make it the perfect
>> place. But ...eh.... Where is is?
>
>Go to "Geometery", go in the door, turn to your left a little and
>walk between the two black squares. Continue in that direction for a
>LONG time. Pretty soon you will see a shape that looks like a wedding
>cake. Head towards it. This is the castle! Good luck!
Well...... I did try this...... No show.......
Tried it for about 25 times...... Can not find this weddingcake. I seem not
even to be able to find this Black squares. There are only black-and-white
squares, and there are a lot of them. Wich direction I go, there are only
this BillBoards with houses and shoppingbacks and so. And as I go in the same
direction long enough, I get back to the same door at my startingpoint.
Spooky......

Try to explain it to me again please and I'll give it an other shot.

>But, I still prefer "fear" in "sadness", because it's easy to find.
Well. I _do_ agree on this one.

P.S. Are there more people interested in all of this, or are we really
     getting off topic?

|*Yes* *I* *do* *love* *the* *stars*|

Back to archive top level