tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 16 10:36:40 1995

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 337

qeSmIv HarghwI' writes:
>     Let's put it yet another way:  When the actors on Star Trek say
>"Klingon," it sounds, at least to me, like "cling on" not "cling gone."
>You may have heard someone say "cling gone," but I doubt it was in an episode.

In "The Schizoid Man" (TNG Season 2), Dr. Ira Graves consistently refers
to Lt. Worf as a "cling gone".  Of course, he also tells his friend that
although Klingons and Romulans *act* alike, they do not *look* alike, so
he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  I do like the answer
Worf gave when he was asked (politely) if he's a Romulan:  "HHHHHardly."