tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 13 04:18:08 1995

Re: Klingon on Internet Relay Chat

>Great. Is anyone else hooked up to WorldsChat? I'd love to see a
>whole Klingon contingent claim a room for ourselves :-)
I am at World Chat. Usualy I'm a Stone Lion called "Dotlh". It had the most
'Klingon look' I could think of.

Most of the time I'm present around 24:00h lokal time (The netherlands).
Are there others Who I can 'wisper' to when I'm around?
Is there a room preferet by Klingons.

>> We can also create our own #klingon channel.
>I'm not familiar with this, what does it mean?
I don't think this is a posabillity on Wolrd Chat. It would mean 'creating'
a new room. (Channel = room on world chat...)

Let me hear some plans to qonquer World Chat! (Or at least one room...)

|            Name: Dotlh            |
|*HIja'*      *Hovmey*      *vIbang*|
|*Yes* *I* *do* *love* *the* *stars*|

Back to archive top level