tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 11 11:16:13 1995

Re: Klingon on Internet Relay Chat

At 05:35 AM 12/11/95 -0800, you wrote:
>On 11 Dec 95 at 4:05, I said:
>
>> We can also create our own #klingon channel.
>I'm not familiar with this, what does it mean?

If your server has IRC (Internet Relay Chat) you can connect and
talk to people in the same "channel". It is much like a chat room
with each channel having its own topic.

There is a #startrek channel, #russian channel, #esperanto channel,
and you can basicly create your own channel.

Check it out. If you are loged on directly to the server type
               irc
at the prompt and see what you get.

>*Maine*Daq SuvwI' bIr chaH Hoch SuvwI''e'
>(does that use {Hoch} correctly?)

<chuckel> "In Maine all warriors are cold warriors."
Hija' jIyaH.

>                                 maSqa'

david

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                     Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level