tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 08 18:07:27 1995

Some thoughts....

I was pondering a phrase that came to mind.

"The Blackened Heart" (Hmmm....perhaps a future book title).

and thinking of a good translation for it.

I wanted a critique on <tIq qIj> versus <qIjmoHlu'bogh tIq>.

My impression is that the second does more justice to
the title.

david

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                     Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level