tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 08 15:45:17 1995

Question..

 As some of you know, I'm training one of my dogs in tlhIngan-Hol, last
night we started her on the last of it, the protection training, I've been
using what I think is Clipped klingon, instead of yIba' for sit, I just use
ba'.  I trained that into her before I came onto the list, and she already
knows it, so if thats not right, there isn't much I can do. (I could, but it
works so...)

 My question is then, should I use the yI for her attack commands? So far
I've got jupwI' for her to not bite someone she was just growling at (no
problem there), but should I use yIqIm for her to pay attention or just qIm?
Also the her attack command  is along the same lines, yIral, or just ral?

Her 2nd lesson is tonight, so quick advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Back to archive top level