tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 08 10:55:39 1995

KLBC: Win 95 "Klingon-ized"

Learned tlhIngan Hol Linguists,

As my first attempt at tlhIngan Hol, I have renamed some of the various desktop components of Windows 95. Below are the results:

My Computer => tlhIngan wo' qawHaqmey (Imperial Klingon Data Banks)

Exchange => QumwI' (Communications)

Recycle Bin => veQlan (garbage place)

Send a Fax => 'evnagh QumwI' (subspace communications)

The floor is open for comments.

Also, is there a word for "network" in tlhIngan Hol?

Qapla'

HoS'etlh

PS I hope that this message is in a readable form, without the usual veQ that has been appearing on some of my other posts.

Back to archive top level