tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 07 08:03:26 1995

Re: HoS'etlh's annoying mailer

>Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 21:18:27 -0800
>From: Ben Warren <[email protected]>

>Perhaps someone out there can help me with this. I am using Win95's =
>Exchange. While I send mail to many places, only here on the KLI does =
>this seem to happen.

It doesn't make sense that you only have the problem on KLI; it may be that
all the other people you correspond with either have mailers that also use
MIME regularly and decode transparently, or else don't feel like
complaining.  An idea to help you in tracking things down: to see your
mail as others see it, look at the archive of the mailing list on the KLI
website.  / and follow the link to the tlhIngan-Hol
archives.

~mark

Back to archive top level