tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 06 12:54:03 1995

Re: (D)roS

>Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 08:12:31 -0800
>From: "Christian Matzke" <[email protected]>

>In HolQeD 3:2 ~mark wrote an article about the words in Power
>Klingon. Did we ever recieve conformation from Okrand about their
>spellings? I'm especially interested in roS lick (v).

I believe Okrand confirmed my spellings, including "roS"/lick, except for
"nagh" which is correctly "ngagh" and "lIghHa'", which he said is actually
"lItHa'" (which is unfortunate, since it begs the question of wtf "lIt"
means.)

~mark

Back to archive top level