tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 19 13:00:45 1994

Movin' Movin' Movin'

At long last, after living "temporarily" on my workstation for a few years,
the list is going to get a new home.

At the end of this month, with the help of Jay Grizzard, the list will be
moved to the Klingon Language Institute's machine, KLI.ORG. At that time,
we will change over to using listproc list software, which should allow
for some features that have been long requested, including digest mode,
archiving, and others.

On Friday, September 30, at midnight, the list will cease operation in
preparation for the changeover. Over the weekend, the list will be moved
and the help files and FAQ updated. On Monday, October 3, the list will
start up again and I will broadcast a new welcome message specifying the
address to which mail for the list should be sent, as well as any other
information that might be helpful during the changeover.

Eli

Back to archive top level