tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 16 08:32:07 1994

Re: Minnesota Confirmation Requested

According to Dr. Lawrence Schoen:

> Oh, and on a similar note, I recently received a photo-copy of a snippet
> from Ripley's "Believe It or Not!" which reads as follows:
>
>      Professor Glen Proechel of Crookston, Minn. has translated the
>      Bible into "Klingon," a language developed for the film "Star
>      Trek III: The Search for Spock!"
>      submitted by Chester Tumidajewicz, Amsterdam, N.Y.

I guess that's why they call it "Believe it or NOT", right? Of
course, that does have an effect on the OTHER things we've
taken as fact from Ripley all these years.

> Really makes my day.  Sigh.
>
> Lawrence

Gee, do you think he actually translated the whole thing and
just didn't tell us about it?

charghwI'

Back to archive top level