tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 14 14:06:39 1994

Re: introduction

On Tue, 13 Sep 1994, William H. Martin wrote:
> According to Dorothy Truslow:
> > ...LARGE leveq you've got." or "Is that a leveq in your pocket, or are
you > > just glad to see me?"
> Unfortunately, I can't find the word "leveq" in any word source
> for Klingon or English. You might clue me in on what the item
> is that you wish translated.

This is from FASA Klingon stuff, the term "lev'ek" for the three-blade
knife.

<[email protected]>     >tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'?<  "Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager                operate in a vacuum, can
Wake Forest University Department of Physics       I at least have a little
Box 7261 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?"

Back to archive top level