tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 11 22:05:09 1994

Back and interviews...

qaghItlhneS:

  Sheesh... back from my honeymoon and my body is rejecting reality!  So it
goes...

  I had the wonderful fortune of hearing my voice on the radio as I drove to
the airport though.  KCBS here in San Francisco interviewed me about the KLI
and projects.  I hope I represented everyone well (I certainly did my best).

  In returning (looking a little more like a Klingon.. Okay.. my coloring is
closer now...) I find two messages from KGO (another radio station) in regards
to a interview.  toH!  When it rains, it pours... oooh!  I'm going to
translate that (once I recover)...

  Qapla'!

-majIq

Back to archive top level