tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 11 14:14:16 1994

big KATE promo

I will now do myself a great blow by breaking my silence, tho in fact I am
really keeping my promise, which was to stay out of grammar-related
discussions until Hamlet's done. Kind of ridiculous, I realize.

But now, all I'm asking is for all of you to just send me a tape for the
KATE. That's all. It's very simple. Introduce yourself in English, speak some
Klingon, stick the tape in some kind of envelope along with $1 postage (or
more, depending on where you are overseas), stamp it, address it (my address
is in the directory; my Earthling name is AndrewStrader), put it in the
mailbox, wait, then get back some great stuff from Klingonists all over, all
of whose voices I'll have compiled together for you. Listen to it, reply if
you want. Keep up the procedure for however long.

It doesn't have to be that complicated. I know some of you are busy, and have
higher priorities, but try to find some time. Please send something before
Oct1, the deadline (which will always fall on the first of every alternate
month).

majatlhqa'taHjaj

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level