tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 08 00:57:31 1994

Hallmark commercial

From: Ka'lIy
*** Resending note of 09/07/94 15:54
To: TLHINGAN--CMSNAMES

From: Ka'lIy
Subject: Hallmark commercial
Yes, we too are getting this lovely ad here in Nebraska.  And though as of yet
I can't understand a word of spoken Klingon, I only grumbled when the "other
guys" suggested getting Gowron a "thank you" card.  No, actually, I think I
threw something at the television and mumbled until my husband told me to shut
up or get a life  {{: )  I too, however would be interested to know if anyone
has taken the time to translate the spoken Klingon and compared it to what's
subtitled.
Any takers???
Ka'lIy, hoping the chocolate chip cookies turn out better than
            this week's experiment!!!!

Back to archive top level