tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 03 05:07:27 1994

-choHmoH

Rambling through old mail, I saw a message quoting two examples
from the Useful Klingon Expressions in TKD:

     nuqDaq waqwIj vIlamHa'choHmoH
     Du'IHchoHmoH mIvvam

I found this interesting, in the light of recent discussions
with Guido#1 and his reading of {-moH} as always implying
{-choH}, and so {-choHmoH} is never acceptable as a combination
of suffixes, in Guido's opinion. Yet, there we are with two
examples. Is Okrand wrong in both examples?

Inquiring minds wish to know. Discussion, anyone?

charghwI'

Back to archive top level