tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 23 15:13:03 1994

Re: Entertainment Weekly

and then he said again:
>Well, now I'm *really* confused. If it's not their regular weekly, what
>is it? does it have a different title?  The store I had gone to has a
>HUGE selection (and had the current week's issue) but that's all I saw.
>Any help with this would be appreciated.

The front cover is black with a gold border.  Above: (in the gold border)
"special obsessive-compulsive collector's edition"  On the black part (above
face-shots of (ll/counterclockwise) Guinan, Dr. Soren, Capt. Picard (large),
Capt Kirk, Data) in red/orange letters "Entertainment"  White letters:
STER TREK  red/orange letters: The ultimate trip through the galaxies
white letters: an entire issue on sci-fi's greatist hit.

In the bar-code/price block: $3.95  ****OFFSALE JAN 18, 1995****  so I think
you'll be able to get one for a while yet.

tevram

Back to archive top level