tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 22 03:18:40 1994

Re: Klingon Hamlet

"R.B Franklin" wrote:

 > Did their artists make that Klingon Hamlet?  It looked GREAT!  Will
the
 > forthcoming Hamlet look anything like that?

That's what I wanted to know!  So who did the drawing?  (I lost
some earlier e-mail, so I don't know if this has been answered
yet.)

 [...]
 >> Also, they didn't list any 'star trip'
 >> for STIII.  I think John Larroquette as our beloved Maltz
 >> is as good as any!  But then, they also missed out on listing
 >> Kirsty Alley (sp?) as Savik for STI.

 > I agree that they should have listed Lohn Laroquette.  It was
 > probably an oversight; few people recognized him under his
 > Klingon makeup.  But they

You know, every time he's on the Tonight Show, I keep expecting Leno
to pull out a copy of TKD and show everybody that his picture
is on the cover.

 > didn't forget Kirstie Alley - they correctly listed her under ST2.
 > ST1 was the one where everybody wore pajamas and spend most of the
 > movie gazing off into space.

Ack, you're right.  I got the first two movies confused..
The first one had that bald chick.

 > Overall though, it's a great issue.  I had always wondered what
 > the Klingons did with those tribbles after Scotty beamed them
 > aboard their ship.
 > After reading the Bill Campbell interview, now I know.  {{:-(*)

Yes, lots of fluff and little jokes in that issue.. nowhere near
as in-depth as those $10.00 Trek issues of Cinefan..
Did you notice the publisher's name, btw? <g>

 > yoDtargh

Amy

Back to archive top level