tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 21 21:32:50 1994

Re: Klingon Hamlet

On Fri, 21 Oct 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> I saw that Entertainment Weekly Trek issue..   Is that
> how the final version of Hamlet is going to look?  With
> the pIqaD, I mean.  Although it would be neat to have
> some cool illustrations too.. :)

Did their artists make that Klingon Hamlet?  It looked GREAT!  Will the
forthcoming Hamlet look anything like that?

[...]
> Also, they didn't list any 'star trip'
> for STIII.  I think John Larroquette as our beloved Maltz
> is as good as any!  But then, they also missed out on listing
> Kirsty Alley (sp?) as Savik for STI.

I agree that they should have listed Lohn Laroquette.  It was probably an
oversight; few people recognized him under his Klingon makeup.  But they
didn't forget Kirstie Alley - they correctly listed her under ST2.  ST1
was the one where everybody wore pajamas and spend most of the movie
gazing off into space.

Overall though, it's a great issue.  I had always wondered what the
Klingons did with those tribbles after Scotty beamed them aboard their ship.
After reading the Bill Campbell interview, now I know.  {{:-(*)

> Amy

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level