tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 11 04:35:35 1994

re: Re: Curse-Warfare (translation)

[email protected] Wrote:

| I know what uudecode is, but what do I do with the
| attach.Z  (especially
| the Z part.)

| **********************************************************
|
| On Sat, 8 Oct 1994 [email protected] wrote:
|

| > begin 600 attach.Z

Sorry, I did not intentionally send a UUENCODED file, either my server
or some server between you and I decided to UUENCODE the message on
it's own.

The original Message read something like this (let me see if I can dig
it up):

I was looking over my "Klingon Power Phrases" and I noticed that
curse-warfare is typed out in caps MU'QAD VES.  I can figure out
everything  except the Q.  Is it "mu'Qad veS" or "mu'qad veS"?

Thanks.

Back to archive top level