tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 08 03:00:07 1994

machine translators

Are there any machine translators that run on unix or Mac systems?
I ftp'd a rudimentary E -> K translator from ftp.kli.org, but I'd
find K -> E more useful.  I have an on-line dictionary which I can
massage into the right form for whatever translators are out there.
Even automatic word decomposition and token lookup would be useful.
Anthony Appleyard once posted one, but it was written in obfuscated C
and I never got it to work.

___
\X/ Richard Kennaway, [email protected], University of East Anglia

Back to archive top level