tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 04 13:08:31 1994

Re: Fwd:re: Re: Good day to die.

SO WHY IS IT DAVID BARRON, WHO LIVES A LOT FARTHER FROM
PHILADELPHIA THAN I DO, GETS HIS HolQeD early enough to be
elaborating on an article for several days now, while I
probably won't get mine until November, if the last issue was
any precedent?

I'm going to have to start DRIVING to Philly to pick mine up
PERSONALLY if snail mail keeps doing this to me. I bet whatever
right wing government agency that reads my mail keeps HolQeD
while they try to decode the encrypted plans to steal all the
plutonium in the Universe.

Oh. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that encoded stuff, huh?

Damn! Let the cat out of the bag AGAIN!

charghwI'

Back to archive top level