tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 29 10:58:41 1994

Re: Hamlet Progress Report

>Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 12:43:52 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "R.B Franklin" <[email protected]>

>On Tue, 29 Nov 1994, Nick Legend Nicholas wrote:

>> Lawrence has been waiting on me and Mark to finish arguing over the translation
>> of "drum", so he can start entering in proofread text. (He may rejoice;
>> we've agreed on QoQluch.)

>(QoQluch) vIyajbe'.  nuqvo' mu'vam bochenmoH?

HolQeD cha' DoD loS yIlaD.  "QoQ"==music, luch==equipment.

Lest someone get the wrong idea, this is a rephrase, not a translation.
QoQluch is acceptable for musical instruments, not specifically drums.

~mark

Back to archive top level