tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 29 09:11:50 1994

Creation Con

Regarding the Creation Con events and KLI speakers.

I have been invited to speak at the GRAND SLAM Creation Con event in
Pasadina CA. This is the BIGGEST Trek Event in the world with
over 15,000 fans and over 30 guest speakers, many more prominant than
myself.

The GRAND SLAM will be march 17th through 19th 1995. A BIG KLI
booth will be set up in the dealers area where we hope to recruit
several hundred new members and sell a few HolQeD and TKD. (NOTE:
special thanks to Mike Fine of STAR BASE 10 in Albaquerque NM who
will assist with the display.)

Active members of the KLI are welcome to help out during this event
though I cant promise free admission.  If you are interested e-mail
or call me [ (208)939-4287 or 6174 ] for  more info.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level