tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 29 07:45:04 1994

Re: TKD examples

On Tue, 29 Nov 1994, KLI Round Table Acct wrote:
> King? I didn't know I was King.  I've been called a High Priest before
> (by several reporters), which fits better your scheme of Okrand being God
> and I being his intermediary.  I mean, if I'm King where is my crown?
> Where's my royal sceptre?

heheh you are the Grace of 'the God' King of Klingon...  heheheh  you
don't want a scepter, you want a royal tithe. :-)

> Lawrence

       William Crim  ===  Gog_Magog on IRC
  &       E-Mail  [email protected]             &
 (:===@           [email protected]   @===:)
  &         Washington State University         &

Back to archive top level