tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 25 17:57:58 1994

First attempt

NuqneH, thlingan'pu.

Having just discovered that this listserv exists, I have decided to make
my first attempt at actually using the language I have so far only read
about. It seemed appropriate that I compose an insult for my first try.

mangghom Das'mey tuQbIh SoSlIj!

Could someone please tell me if this translates properly? (The insult
will be instantly familiar)

| ////                         Ken Valentine                              |
|( o-o                      [email protected]                          |
|@   >                 or [email protected]                       |
| \ =          "If it doesn't bite, it's probably friendly."              |
...or should it be spelled Qen?

Back to archive top level