tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 14 07:50:06 1994

Re: Today is a good day...?

In case your curious as to Holtej reaction, there have been 58 messages
about this subject in the last 4 months.  All told they comprise over 135K
worth of information.  If you are interested, I will be happy to sent them
to anyone who is interested.  They are all in a seperate folder here in my
system.

>Hi, all.
>
>I've subscribed to this list for a while, but never posted, mostly due to the
>fact that I am an extreme amateur.
>
>Recently, I came into a discussion about the tlhIngan epigram: Today is a good
>day to die. I had *thought* that the proper sentence would be:
>
>HeghmeH QaQ 'oH DaHjaj.
>
>Please tell me if this is right, or, if it's not, please tell me what the
>proper wording would be.
>
>Qapla'
>
>joH'a' QIr'aH
>
>--
>-   [email protected]     -        "That doesn't mean             -
>-     [email protected]      -         I love you..."                -
>- The BOB(c) - Andrew S. Damick -            --Sondheim, Passion        -
>-          URL: http://www2.ncsu.edu/unity/users/a/asdamick/www/        -
>-                    Check out alt.fan.drmellow                         -

              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre
             |    |           [email protected]