tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 14 04:12:45 1994

Today is a good day...?

Hi, all.

I've subscribed to this list for a while, but never posted, mostly due to the
fact that I am an extreme amateur.

Recently, I came into a discussion about the tlhIngan epigram: Today is a good
day to die. I had *thought* that the proper sentence would be:

HeghmeH QaQ 'oH DaHjaj.

Please tell me if this is right, or, if it's not, please tell me what the
proper wording would be.

Qapla'

joH'a' QIr'aH

-   [email protected]     -        "That doesn't mean             -
-     [email protected]      -         I love you..."                -
- The BOB(c) - Andrew S. Damick -            --Sondheim, Passion        -
-          URL: http://www2.ncsu.edu/unity/users/a/asdamick/www/        -
-                    Check out alt.fan.drmellow                         -