tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 10 06:50:41 1994

RE: Does this sentence make sense?

According to METEU, THE MIGHTY LLAMA:

> >puqmey boghmoHlI'bogh targh'e' bIng rur chIjtaHghachlIj.
>
> >charghwI'
>
> I wasn't referring to a disorganized map, but I don't think I understand this
> last sentence. Does it mean "Your navigating resembles a targ having puppies
> underneath you" ? Is that it, or did I miss something?  Sorry to be dragging
> this out, but I just got curious.
>
> 			Joe Schelin

No. It means "Your navigation resembles the area under a targ
having puppies." Think of it as "The targ's area under" or "the
area under of the targ". If you imagine what the area under a
targ having puppies would look like, then you'll know what I
was saying about the map...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level