tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 09 10:22:27 1994

Re: the qelI`qam, was Re:

Bill Hedrick:
>We Klin don't believe in using weapons that aren't at least as
>dangerous to the wielder as to the foe!
>It wouldn't be honourable!

In that case why have hand grips at all?  Why not just grab it by its
blade and hope you can wack your opponent before your fingers fall
off?

For that matter do you use a disrupter that shoots out of both ends?

There is nothing honorable about killing yourself with your own
weapon in the process of attacking your enemy!  Unless, of course,
you find honor in supplying your enemy with an endless source of
jokes.

Chet Braun

Back to archive top level