tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 01 20:39:51 1994

Re : Re: Re : Re: AKD

>Matthew:  We have a 'group' here called the Klingon Language Beginner's Convers
>ation
>(KLBC for short).  Feel free to practice at will (or Mark, or Lawrence..).  You
>will also be able to read a number of other 'beginners' as they try to practice
>as well...

Okay, sounds good, now I just have to think of something to write about :)
(Oh, and remembering my TKD might help also...:)

>People try to translate when necessary, but some (insert unnamed Captain here)
>don't post in English at all.  I would hope that you would understand this...

I understand that, and I wouldn't want to slow down those who know what they're
doing and want to practice or whatever, but if corrections are made, it might
be nice to have translations, or at least a general statement of what they are
attempting to say...

>Keep up as much studying of the language as you can, read the FAQ and post with
>the KLBC in the subject line (to get individual help from our Beginner's
>Gramarian).
>
>Qapla'!
>
>-majIq

Thanks for your response!  Qapla'