tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 31 06:14:10 1994

Re: KLBC: Grammar Question

>Billvo':
>>... bIghuH 'e' Dalujchugh vaj bIluj 'e' DaghuH.

trI'Qalvo'
>Another good quote...!

jIQochbe'

>Second, the <vaj> is a bit extraneous.  It is certainly not
>incorrect, but think about this a moment, and I think you will see what I
>mean...
>
>--HoD trI'Qal

Would that also apply to this little quote I have adapted from CK?
  qablIjDaq Soj tu'lu'bejchugh, vaj DatIvba'

If I am going to keep it in my .sig, I want it to be correct!

       Grant Glouser / [email protected]
       qablIjDaq Soj tu'lu'bejchugh, vaj DatIvba'

Back to archive top level