tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 26 02:22:21 1994

Okrand in HolQeD

Lawrence,
I feel the words of chrghwI' might well  be past along to Dr. Okrand.
I appreciate all  Okrand has done thus far but,I too , feel it has not
been enough.

I have to speculate that perhaps Dr. Okrand either does not understand the
joy we get from his creation, or doesn't care or doesn't have time ,or
any combination of the above.  He has, in passed interviews, mentioned
that he has no idea why someone would learn to speak Klingon. Well, Dr. O
these people exist and aside from the gratuitious yet greatly appreciated
convention lectures you give we need more then what you've given us.
HE may have created a monster but he is nonetheless accountable for where
it roams.

In your future conversations with Okrand let him know we expect much more
from him...much, much more.

David Barron

Back to archive top level