tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 17 04:30:30 1994

Query on the Internet side.

	Is this mailing list the only access to tlhIngan Hol around?  I will
be leaving the Internet world and returning back to the PC based realms.  I
want to know if I should hook my BBS up to the internet to get the mailing
list, or if I can pull off some other way of getting into the list.

	I currently have the Klingon echo from Fidonet, but it is lacking in
its deliverables.  Most often,  it drops my messages before reaching the person
they are destined for.... <sigh>

	Qapla'
	 -qor

Back to archive top level