tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 16 01:30:27 1994

(Fwd) Re: Cinema Iliad

i got this from the classics (greek and latin) list, where they were
discussing making a flim of the iliad. thought you/d like to know.
(it started an interesting subthread there.)

Qapla'

A movie of the Iliad?  Well if we want to make an original, visually
striking movie about a warrior culture that thinks hard about issues
of life, death, honor, and glory, and we want it to be wildly popular
with young people and send them streaming into our classes, then I
have two words to say, which are both my title and my (half-serious)
suggestion of how to make the movie: "Klingon Iliad."
Jim O'Hara

Back to archive top level