tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 15 16:22:31 1994

plurality of everything

The list mail traffic has had less than its usual vivrancy in recent days.
Hopefully I can stir up some talk.

I'm wondering if {Hoch} is considered grammatically singular or plural.

Hoch luSov jubwI'pu'vetlh
  <OR>
Hoch Sov jubwI'pu'vetlh

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

ghItlh 'o': The AOL mailer was down around May 10 for I don't know how long.
I think there was at least one important post that I'd missed (Nick's
response to my comments about Sprachegefuehle and his Play within a Play,
etc.) Just send me anything and everything that I potentially missed.

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos (again)

Back to archive top level