tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 05 02:40:26 1994

KATE and KBLC

No, I haven't received my tape either, although I did receive mail from the
person to whom mine went.  They got it okay.

I also want to apologize to the list in general, but most especially to the
people of the KBLC.  For RL reasons (I am heading into my last week of school
before finals, and have been working 38 hours a week as well), I have been
extremely busy, and have utterly neglected my email.  Unfortunately, I do not
forsee that I will be able to remedy this problem before I go into finals.  I
have a nice, *big* stack of email I want/need to answer, and have little time
to respond to any of it.  I can only say that I *will* respond... eventually...
or let you know that I can't.

Sorry to let you all down folks. I will try to get things back in shape as soon
as possible.

--HoD trI'Qal

Back to archive top level