tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 22 06:12:34 1994

neH + Adjective?

How would you combine "neH" and an adjective on a noun?

According to the book, if neH follows a verb, it modifies the verb to mean
"merely"; if it follows a noun, it means "just" or "only".  I want to say
"only the weak" (or at least, get that across), but I got stuck with
"nuv puj neH", which, it seems, translates to "merely weak people", but I'm
not sure "nuv neH puj" is correct...  Is there a way around it I'm missing?
I want to use this as an object in a sentence, eventually...

...Paul

tugh Qapla' Dachavjaj

Back to archive top level