tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 11 03:04:15 1994

Re: KBLC- jIbeplaw

*** BEGINNER ***

=> Subject: Re: KBLC-  jIbeplaw

=> mamoSbej!  mughbejghach bIneHQo'.  mughbejghach jIneH.  mamoSchuqbej!

	ghobe', mamugh wImughbe'.
	mu'tlheghmeylIj bImugh vIlegh, jIleghQo'bogh.
	mu'tlheghmeywIj jImugh bolegh, bIheghbogh.
	bIneH boSuq, 'ej jIneHvISuqQo' ('ach tlhIngan Hol vIghoj, jIneHbogh).
	tlhIngan Hol jIghoj vIQuch!!!!

	On this last sentence,  how would get across the notion of Originally?
	(see the translation arena for more info)

	Qapla'
	 -qor

---- tlha' mughboghmey (Translations follow???) ---------------
wa'
cha'
wej
loS
vagh
jav
Soch
chorgh
Hut
wa'maH	    (10)
wa'vatlh    (100)

No,  We have not compromised.
I see the translations of your sentences,  which I don't want to see.
You see the translations of my sentences,  which you want to see.
You get what you want and I don't get what I want (however,  I am learning
the klingon language,  which is what I wanted)
I am happy that I am learning Klingon!!!!

--- How would you say "which is what I wanted originally"?

Back to archive top level