tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 07 23:34:00 1994

KBTP Radio Spot

Dear SuvwI' quvqu',

	For those who are interested, the Rick Dees "Weekly Top 40" show
contacted me last week and did a live interview about the Klingon Bible
Translation Project.  It was a rather respectful and humerous interview.
Rick Dees took the project much more seriously that some of the other
radio stations have.  He also made a $100 donation to the project, so we
now have our first sponsor.  Imagine, Rick Dees a patron of the warrior
tongue!

	Just thought you might like to know.

Qapla'
Kevin A. Wilson