tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 07 20:24:20 1994

Re: re: vIH

     Could somebody please do me the favor of pulling up this example of the
use of {meQ} in PK so I can see it? I do not have the tape or the little
piece of paper that came with it with me now. If somebody else has it handy,
it would do me good to take a look at it. I've seen it referred to a lot, but
I need to see it, not a vague, indirect reference to it.

     I'm sure it will make me groan and shatter several arguments I would
like to make, but I'd like the example to do it instead of the reference to
the example.

     Thank you.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level