tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 06 23:18:54 1994

Re: Angels

> >      So how many angels CAN dance on the head of a pin?
>
> 	The answer is 63.  I took a class in seminary one time and we had
> to count them.  Of course, we had to use an electron microscope to do it.

Harumph.

I believe this forum should be addressing other questions.

For example,   "'ar yIHnachDaq Sup tlhinganpu'?"

	Joel "go ahead, correct my grammar: tlhingan jIHbe'" Anderson
    __-,                               ___ _________
     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
 jineHbe'! DevwI'wI' ghaH joH'a''e'!* The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want

Back to archive top level