tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 31 05:18:39 1994

Re: Klingon Poster

> Hi.
>
> I was shopping the other day, and I came across a Klingon poster.  The top
> 1/3 was pictures of 3 Klingons (I'm not sure which ones) and the bottom
> 2/3 was the 'usefull Klingon expressions' from TKD.  It was really
> interesting, but I was out of money by that time, so I couldn't pick it up.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> b'ret
>
> Rainbow V .99 for Delphi - Copy Not Registered

I think I have.  If it is the same one I saw, I didn't pay much attention
to it.  Either it had some gramatical errors in the first couple of
lines, or it had a bad pronounciation key, or something.  I don't
remember what.  I s'pose I should go back to the store I saw it in and
take another look...

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level