tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 30 13:06:13 1994

Scrabble anyone?

I received a letter a few weeks back from Charles Delaney (and yes, I'm only
now getting to it, so sue me!) inquiring if I knew the letter frequencies for
Klingon.  Seems he and some others want to make a Klingon scrabble set.
 Well, this sounded like a great idea to me, but I didn't have the
information he wanted.  But... I'm sure some of you folks on this list who
dabble in computers and have typed in TKD into a database or some such could
pretty easily provide the information.  Any takers?

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::
:: POB 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA ::