tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 29 06:36:30 1994

Re: qep'a'

> > 2.  Would you enjoy it more if more people attended?
>
> This is actually a tough one.  With the number of people we had there, it
> was easy to get to know people quickly, and to (at some point or another)
> talk with everyone.  I would certainly not mind meeting more people
> (especially those interested in tlhIngan!), but on the other hand, if
> there were many more, I doubt everything would have been as "cozy" as it
> was.  I guess I would have to say that a few more people would have most
> definitely been welcome, but not so many that we lost that "personal touch".
>
> --tQ

Um, I am a co-organizer of a local gaming convention.  It's fairly small as
gaming conventions go - about 100 people - but even with that number, you'd
be suprised how intimate it is.  I think everyone who attends knows everyone
else, and we always have time to just hang out and 'chew the fat'.

KoSneH

Back to archive top level